New forum, new beginning...

plasmis29ml8
    Admin
    Admin

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil Cyndaquil

New forum, new beginning...

Post  plasmis29ml8 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey guys! Plasmis here. I'm back from a long and eternal sleep. I am ready to revive our once glorified guild....,

CaNaDiAn_BaCoN!!!

As you can tell, we've moved to a new forum provider. The reason why we moved is that Roxx left our team as a webmaster. -GASPS- but don't worry I'm still here. Since I'm the only one left to work on the construction of the forum, I will be the one keeping things organized. I am hoping that it won't be too messy for me to handle (although I'm pretty sure I've been through some more nasty shit affraid ). lol! Sorry about the profanity there, but I am indeed excited. I hope you guys are excited too. Anyways, order of business is to get things back the way they were before. So, that means.......

Recruitment!

Midnightmurph and I will be doing some recruitment once the server is online. We are aiming to be in the top 10 again (I think we are already, but I'm not sure). As always, once members are in the guild, you may register at this forum for further news and updates.

Anyways, enjoy your stay!

~Plasmis29ml8, Webmaster

Last edited by plasmis29ml8 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    stardust
    Farm Manager
    Farm Manager

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Eevee Eevee

Re: New forum, new beginning...

Post  stardust on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:44 am

think this site is better then are last one Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hi Y'all
    plasmis29ml8
    Admin
    Admin

Pokemon Profile

Post  plasmis29ml8 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 am

Do you really think so? I think it needs more work before it can start handling other things such as the adoption firm and daycare center. It is more organized I'd have to say.
    stardust
    Farm Manager
    Farm Manager

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Eevee Eevee

Post  stardust on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm

yeah i really think so it looks better easier to navigate and lot's of other stuff i can spell

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hi Y'all

Caedus
    New Trainer
    New Trainer

Post  Caedus on Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 am

Yo,

Nice work with the site P:

I originally joined this guild as co leader as it was first created, to help get it popular by recruiting, needless to say I failed, as I went inactive. However, if you guys need or want my help, I would gladly go recruiting.

plasmis29ml8
    Admin
    Admin

Pokemon Profile

Post  plasmis29ml8 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 pm

Yo,

Nice work with the site P:

I originally joined this guild as co leader as it was first created, to help get it popular by recruiting, needless to say I failed, as I went inactive. However, if you guys need or want my help, I would gladly go recruiting.

Welcome back Caedus. I haven't seen you for awhile. It seems that we'll need someone like you to help us recruit. Right now I'm getting a few things done on the forum. If you can, can you please contact our old members of the guild to join the forum? It'll be nice!

Caedus
    New Trainer
    New Trainer

Post  Caedus on Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:15 pm

I'll look around ingame and try my best, but I can't promise anything, as I didn't know too many members back then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:14 pm