Old Story By Midnightmurph Just brought it over form old forum

stardust
    Farm Manager
    Farm Manager

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Eevee Eevee

Old Story By Midnightmurph Just brought it over form old forum

Post  stardust on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 am

This is my first attempt at a story line and it links in with my 'Poke Farm'idea, BE KIND!

Chapter 1- Escape) It's cold and dark where I am. Loneliness fills the air around me, what little air there is. I am unsure how long I have been trapped in here but has been what seems like an excrutiatingly long time.
    My human used to take me out of this space everyday. We would play together, train together,battle opponents together. She is usually so fun to be with and I thought that she veiwed me that way too but it's been a while now since she put me back in my ball and I have not seen her. Have I done something wrong to be locked in here for so long? I don't think I have. Maybe it's not me, it might be that something has happened to her! Oh No! There must be a way for me to get out of here and find out!
    Try as I may, I still cannot escape what has become my prison, my loneliness is sapping me of the will to continue. More days go by without any relief from my depression. Hope is not my friend any longer, it is my tormentor. Everytime I am ready to just give up, that automatic reaction kicks in. You know the one, it says"Don't give up!You still have a chance to get out of here! Anything can happen, don't give up HOPE!" That word is a "catch 22"..."Hope" makes me feel I have a chance....but it also keeps me going when all I want is for this nothingness to end.
    I'm just closing my eyes for another nap(that's all I seem to do now and ever more frequently) when I hear it! A voice in the darkness, calling...I can't quite make it out. No wait, it's my name! Someone is calling my name! "Bagon, I call you!".
    All of a sudden a rush of light explodes from the dark as my pokeball is opened! It takes me a second to adjust to my new surroundings(i've been in a black void for so long) but now I am aware of my location, I am outside in the fresh air! A cool breeze is blowing in my face, something I have not felt for a long time.
    There is a woman here and a man is with her. They are smiling at me, but they look sad. "Poor little guy, Marajade left him and the others in their pokeballs for months when her computer broke down" the lady said. "That must have been terrible for them Aura!" exclaimed the man. So, the lady's name is Aura and she knows my trainer 'Marajade'! I was right, something has happened to her. I wish I had the strength to go look for her but I am still weak from my long imprisonment.
    I watch as the woman 'Aura' and the still mysterious man release more of my friends, other pokemon that belong to my human 'Marajade'. Hey! There is my friend 'Dratini'! Yay! And now they are releasing 'Squirtle'! I sit and watch as the rest of my friends are free'd.
    As I take in my beautiful view, I come to realise that there is a heck of a lot of space here! This looks like some sort of sanctuary. There are no barriers or fences (although there is a few very nice buildings on the property) and my friends are now roaming freely exploring their new expanse.
    "I think that's the last one Murph!" says Aura. So the man's name is Murph. Aura and Murph, I'll remember those names. Just when I thought all was lost they came to our rescue!
    All of my friends are now out in the bright sunshine and it looks like they are as happy as I am to be out of those balls! I take one more moment to take in the scenery, and as I do I realise that my stomach is rumbling. I decide to go in search of some food.

End of chapter 1.....Stay tuned for Chapter 2-My new trainer

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hi Y'all
    plasmis29ml8
    Admin
    Admin

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil Cyndaquil

Re: Old Story By Midnightmurph Just brought it over form old forum

Post  plasmis29ml8 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:23 am

I can possibly work on that story if you and Murph allow me to.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    stardust
    Farm Manager
    Farm Manager

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Eevee Eevee

Post  stardust on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 am

i say go for it now you just got to ask murph...

Hi Y'all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:07 pm