New skin, new look!

plasmis29ml8
    Admin
    Admin

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil Cyndaquil

New skin, new look!

Post  plasmis29ml8 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 pm

Hey fellow members and welcome to another section of updates! As you can tell by our NEW look, we've designed the forum background and logo. Thanks to Roxx's hard work and determination, we are able to finish this fantastic task. Both of us had been working on two days and nights on this new skin and it sure was worth it! Also, if you haven't noticed already, we've also installed new buttons for the navigation bar. For now it's only letter symbols to identify the pages. We'll be working on those buttons next and hopefully create good looking ones too! Anyways, I'm pretty dead tonight after working, so stay tuned for more updates!

~plasmis29ml8, Webmaster

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    stardust
    Farm Manager
    Farm Manager

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Eevee Eevee

Re: New skin, new look!

Post  stardust on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:39 am

looking good plasmis, and roxx

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hi Y'all
    plasmis29ml8
    Admin
    Admin

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil Cyndaquil

Post  plasmis29ml8 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:55 pm

After spending my whole morning working on the forum, Roxx and I added more new colors and icons on our current forum skin. We changed practically the whole skin if you ask me. From the external point to the internal complicated coding, we have changed the hover and rows of the forum. We also added a new "Who is Online?" icon and birthday icon. Hopefully, you like our new updates. As always, we will always keep you guys updated. Next up, Farm Page REDECORATION.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:30 am