Chat

A quest for our new MMO

person237
    Mapper
    Mapper

A quest for our new MMO

Post  person237 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 am

You wake up in your room to find...THAT YOUR HOUS IS ON FIRE!!
    You run out of the house and grab your pokemon.You see a mysterious person wearing all black running off.
    You give chase...
    You follow him deep in the forest to the shrine of the sacred forest pokemon.
    Just as your about to throw out your pokemon...
    The legendary Celebi appears!!
    Then like that time seems to have frozzen and you fall into a deep sleep...
    You awaken to find yourself in a house youve never seen before.
    There is a woman near by you get up and walk over to her.
    You ask her where you are and you become mystified when she says the name of your town.
    She also adds that she found you near a man cloaked all in black but as she got close to him he woke up and ran off.
    You then ask what year it is and she tells you the year...
    The only problem is that its 10 years into the past!!

person237
    Mapper
    Mapper

Back In Time Pt.2

Post  person237 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:27 pm

You run back to the forest to see if the man in black is there.Not supprised that hes not there you follow his footprints to a cut down tree.On the other side you can see a town.He must have been heading there.You go back through the forest to see if theres any other way to get to the town.You see an old man sitting against the tree.As you approach he grabs your hand!!Old Man:Sorry if i scare ya hehehe.Old Man:Can you do a favor for me?Old Man:If you do i will show you a secret tunnel to the next town.You:Of course!The old man smiles.Old Man:I need you to go pick up my medecine from the towns elder.You rush back to the town and pick up the medicen from the elder.You run back to the old man and give him the medicene.He drinks the medicene and then gets up.Old man: Much better thanks youngster.Guess ill have to show ya my tunnel.He brings you to his house down the road and into his backyard.There isnt much there.Theres a pile of wood,a few trees,and a large rock.The man walks over to the rock and pulls off a screenn hiding a hole!!Old Man:I guess this is where we part ways.Farewell young man.You walk through the tunnel knowing that youve done something good.As you emerge from the darkness you see the town up ahead.This is the true begining of your journey...
    plasmis29ml8
    Admin
    Admin

Pokemon Profile
    Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil Cyndaquil

Re: A quest for our new MMO

Post  plasmis29ml8 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Topic merged*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sponsored content

Re: A quest for our new MMO

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:14 pm